Capita Mercury Snowboard 2020
It's positive camber underfoot allows you to generate all the power and energy needed for effortless carving. Capita's Flat Kick Technology allows riders to glide across powder as the nose floats above the snow and the tail sinks into a firm position.
You'll be having so much fun ripping this board down the mountain with such ease that before you know it the park will become your new home! All bases are covered for this board when it comes to freestyle and park riding. It's True Twin shape and poppy FSC Panda Core enhanced with Bamboo Power Rods are engineered to keep you spinning and jibbing for days on end!
Upgraded with Capita's innovative HolySheet Triax/Biax Fibreglass that is integrated with Bi-Resin above and below the Panda Core, the Mercury's torsional strength is stronger than ever. A new HyperDrive base will give you all the speed you need to glide over flat sections and beat your mates to the bottom.
From powder pillows & big booters to cornice drops & hot laps in the park, this all terrain monster will get you into & out of every situation.
- Flat Kicks - Flat sections in the nose and tail to allow for a catch free feel and better performance in powder
- PLT Topsheet - Vivid graphics and ultra hard wearing
- Death Grip - An additional point along the edge to retain control throughout turns & at speed
- Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier - With grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax & strategically inserted to counter the boards camber profile. This multiplies energy within the board when it is flexed bringing it to life, giving you poppy,snappy edge changes & solid edge grip
- Panda Core with Bamboo Power Rods - Shining example of Capita's space age technical supremacy - this high-density core is engineered to withstand all the needs for technical riders and save the board substantial weight.
- HolySheet Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin Configuration - A Triax/Biax HolySheet with a high glass to weight ratio offers a more powerfull and dynamic ride
- PLT Topsheet - Vivid graphics and ultra hard wearing with a new level 5 deep space silkscreen for the best looking topsheet on he mountain
- 360 Degree Edges - Full wrap edges for a longer lasting snowboard
- Full ABS Sidewalls - Durable and hard wearing
- Bomb-proof Dampening & Bonding components - Makes for a super stable ride and a board that will last!
- HyperDrive Base - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY
The Complete Rundown:
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced Riders
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freeride
- Camber Profile: All Terrain V1
- Shape:True Twin
- Base:Hyper Drive Sintered base
- Flex: Medium/Firm 7.5
- Condition: Brand New - Factory waxed
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.