Capita Slush Slasher Snowboard 2020 - 151cm
Imagined up by Corey Smith in his garage and designed in Capita's state of the art scientific R&D factory, the Slush Slasher has the signature Spring Break Surf Rocker camber that is flat between the inserts with a gentle low angle rocker on both the tail and nose allowing for maximum float and control.
The Slush Slasher has a unique directional wide chassis shape with an alloy skid plate incorporated into the tail that is perfect for surfing and slashing your way down the mountain. Because it's so wide you can easily grab a hold of the board when making those deep euro carves. It also has a tight turning radius so you can really get low when ripping around and spraying those skiers!
In slush you can charge this board in a straight line and bash through anything in its way, but don't be fooled, as it makes for a sweet powder quiver too! Made with an FSC Sustainable Select Core from environmentally friendly reforestation Birch, Poplar grain wood and Special Blend Fiberglass with Magic Bean resin, the board is strengthened to absorb more impact whilst remaining lightweight.
With the new for 2020 SuperDrive base underneath the whole board will ride smoothly and go without needing a service for longer, giving you more time for Apres!
- FSC Sustainable Select Core - An environmentally friendly core that offers the perfect balance between energy, stability and pop
- Flat Kick Nose - A large flat section in the nose for easier turn initiation and better performance in powder as it sails over anything in front of it
- SuperDrive EX Base - The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide
- Special Blend Fiberglass with Magic Bean Resin- Biaxial glass layup that is bonded using a plant-based resin for a longer lasting board with a smoother feel
- Level 5 DeepSpace PLT Topsheet - Vivid graphics and ultra hard wearing
- 360 Degree Edges - Full wrap edges for a longer lasting snowboard
- Inlayed Tail Alloy Skid Plate - To keep the board balanced and poised when ripping through slush to make sure the back end doesn't slide out
- Full ABS Sidewalls - Durable and hard wearing
The Complete Rundown
- Rider Profile: Good for All Abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Camber Profile: Surf Rocker (Reverse Camber)
- Base:SuperDrive EX Extruded base
- Flex: 4
- Condition: Brand New - Factory Waxed
Why shop with us?
- Free and Fast Delivery
- European Delivery Available
- 0% Finance and Klarna
- Expert Advice
- 100% safe and secure shopping
- Established and Trusted UK Boardsports Specialist
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.