Dakine Womens Fleetwood Mitt (B4BC)
What does Dakine say?
We've updated the Fleetwood Mitt to add toughness and character, blending unique style and durable functionality. High loft synthetic insulation, a 300g fleece lining, and DK Dry™ waterproof insert keep hands dry and warm for a full day of riding. A water repellent leather palm gives it a premium look, and custom pattern and badge detail on the backhand add elements of distinct style. Warmth
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ 60 / 170g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: Spiced Coral (49% polyester, 45% goat leather, 6% nylon), Tempest, Botanics (45% goat leather, 43% polyester, 6% polyurethane, 6% nylon), Black (49% nylon, 45% goat leather, 6% polyurethane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 300g Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Removable wrist leash
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.