Ezzy Cheetah Windsurf Sail 2019
Dave Ezzy has designed a master piece with the new Ezzy Cheetah!
Huge tuneable range in both low-end grunt and top end speed. This sail is a firm favourite here at Wet n Dry Boardsports.
These sails all rig on rdm mast giving them a smooth rotation when tacking and gybing.
What does Ezzy say?
The Cheetah is the fastest, easiest no-cam sail we’ve ever built. The Cheetah’s deep, wing-like profile is achieved by sewing shape into the panels, giving the Cheetah the look of a moulded sail. This makes the draft significantly more stable and locked in. So, you get power, speed, and control for fast straights and easy jibes.
David Ezzy has been making Sails for over 35 years—waves sails, speed sails, slalom sails, foil sails, freeride sails. This wealth of experience combines in the Cheetah to create a fast, easy free ride experience that starts when you unroll the sail. The Cheetah sets up in minutes with rigging gauges that remove all the guesswork from tuning. Just downhaul until the gauge lines up with the bottom of your mast.
Ask David Ezzy how long a sail should last, and he says “forever.” The Cheetah represents a lifetime love of windsurfing and making sails...so you can go fast.
WHAT MAKES THE CHEETAH DIFFERENT?
The Cheetah is built with broad-seeming that gives it a deep belly of shape that mimics what cambers do to a sail. This means that the Cheetah is stable and powerful, but yet it is camless and easy.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Living and testing on Maui, we have learned how to make sails that survive the elements. The Cheetah is a freeride sail but it is built with the wisdom of over 35 years of making wave sails. There is no monofilm that will quickly crack and break. The spectra-X is a light and tough solution that will survive longer. The Cheetah is built with reinforced X-ply, ripstop scrim-X, and a Weft-Stop anti-rip sleeve cloth. Every seam is glued and covered before being sewn. David Ezzy owns his own factory because no other factory can produce the quality he demands.
- CALIBRATED RIGGING - The Cheetah is a fast, easy freeride experience that starts when you unroll the sail. The Cheetah sets up in minutes with rigging gauges that remove all the guesswork from tuning. Just downhaul until the gauge lines up with the bottom of your mast. Each and every sail is rigged and calibrated in the Ezzy Sails factory.
Why shop with us?
- Free and Fast Delivery
- 0% Finance and Klarna
- European Delivery Available
- Expert Advice
- 100% safe and secure shopping
- Established and Trusted UK Boardsports Specialist
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.