Fanatic Flow H9 Windsurf Foil 2.0 2019
The new 2019 Fanatic Flow H9 Foil 2.0 is the new windsurf foil from Fanatic. It’s an easy accessible foil and the ideal tool to quickly improve your foiling skills. Due to its specific characteristics it delivers a huge range and an amazing riding stability.
The Flow H9 was developed by ex windsurf Champion Ken Winner, all materials are sourced in Germany and we used Formula 1 Fusion technology to make a great performance, high quality but affordable windsurf foil. Fanatic have designed the foil to work in as low wind as possible, with the smallest sail size possible !
Fanatic Flow Performance features :
- High lift and resistance to stall
- Little speed required to lift off and remain flying
- Huge speed range.
Fanatic Flow Technical features :
- Carbon compound wings and fuselage
- 90 cm aluminium mast and plate
- Made in germany
- Including back wing wedge which exerts less force thus helping the beginner to control the lift of the foil.
- Winglets to improve not only directional stability in a straight line but also the ability of the foil to track smoothly through a turn.
- Optional 65cm mast for schools.
- Complementary fully padded travel foil bag that enables to pad your assembled foil
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.