Fanatic Gecko Foil LTD Windsurf Board 2020
Switch effortlessly between freeriding and foiling with our versatile Gecko Foil – and enjoy the widest range of riding sensations available from one board in light to medium wind conditions. Based on our all-new Gecko 135, in classic freeride mode with a regular 44cm fin, you can enjoy the progressive planing, effortless gybing and engaging ride that the Gecko is renowned for. However, when you are ready for a new challenge or if the wind decreases, don’t rig a bigger sail - simply exchange the fin for a foil and the board will fly in total control thanks to its wide outline and forgiving nose.
- Foil specific Gecko version with a reinforced nose area and strong Deep Tuttle Foil Box
- Delivered with 44cm Tuttle Box Freeride fin
- Wide compact outline for early planing and easy manoeuvres
- Increased length and parallel outline creates stability and planing support
- High performance scoop rocker line with a higher entry and flat tail release
- Flat deck transitioning into thinned out rails for the ultimate carving experience with a secure stance
- Flat panel power V bottom shape with a slight double concave for easy planing and control
- Available in premium full PVC Biax Fibre Technology (LTD construction) for a light and crisp ride, or our affordable HRS construction
Biax Fibre / Full PVC Sandwich Light Finish Technology (BXF)
When combined with the sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimised weight / stiffness / flex ratio.
›› Absorbs force from impact extremely well due to 45 / 45 degree weave, and achieves maximum strength via an extra layer of fibres on top with a 90 degree weave
›› Light and durable
›› Full PVC construction
›› Biax Glass T-Stringer for maximum stiffness
›› Light weight finish
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.