Fanatic Gecko HRS Windsurf Board 2020
The Gecko is the most accessible freeride board on the market, designed to grow with your level - stable and forgiving for your first planing and footstraps - fast and super smooth to gybe once you progress. The key is the compact outline combined with a wide and thin profile that makes the board more stable at rest and quick and comfortable to plane. Fanatic have updated the three key sizes with a wider and more parallel outline, improving acceleration, while the slim rails and tail width support your gybes and help maintain speed through the turn at any level.
- New 122, 135 & 148 models, retuned for even better speed, acceleration and early planing
- Great stability at both high and low speeds
- Larger planing surface to get you through lulls and gybes with ease
- Forgiving of unrefined foot placement and weight distribution
- Very easy carve gybing with thin rails and wider tail
- Footstrap options for progression; from first time in the straps to advanced
- Performance that you won’t outgrow
- Offered in a selection of construction options and special-editions
High Resistance Skin (HRS)
High Resistance composite technology is a durable construction for everyday use. A thick, durable outer skin gives the hull maximum strength, as well as making it ding and impact resistant. Strategic use of fibre reinforcements ensure adequate stiffness. In combination with the user-friendly EVA deck, HRS can be seen on the standard Gecko, as well as the Viper / Ripper ranges.
|MODEL||Gecko HRS 100||Gecko HRS 110||Gecko HRS 122||Gecko HRS 135||Gecko HRS 148||Gecko HRS 156|
|FITTINGS||Power Box / CF Spirit 36 cm||Power Box / CF Spirit 38 cm||Power Box / CF Spirit 40 cm||Power Box / CF Spirit 42 cm||Power Box / CF Spirit 46 cm||Power Box / CF Spirit 48 cm|
|RECOMMEND SAIL SIZE||Up to 8.0m||Up to 8.5m||Up to 9.0m||Up to 9.5m||Up to 10.0m||Up to 11.0m|
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.