JP Magic Ride Pro Windsurf Board 2020
JP Magic Ride - Improved Magic
Since the dawn of the JP Magic Ride it featured a magic combination of ease, stability and good performance. The second generation featured more life and agility. Now, the all-new third generation is here. The shape adjustments make the 2020 JP Magic Ride significantly easier to control at speed and through the chop. Consequently, the Magic Ride surprises you with a sporty and energetic character which is incredibly easy to handle. The improved magic of the JP Magic Ride 2020 pushes the performance and fun factor to the next level.
You will be stunned by the light an easy handling when blasting along on the JP Magic Ride 2020. The true free rider: What is astonishing about the new Magic Ride line is the ease and smoothness. You will step on to a Magic Ride and everything will happen naturally and predictably. The feel of the Magic Ride is “familiar” - like putting on an old pair of shoes: it just fits! Relaxed and confidently you will achieve higher speeds now than on a ordinary free ride board. Despite these easy-riding characteristics, performance and agility are not compromised. The hull feels quick, lively and responsive. Planing readily, it provides traction which inspires you to push your fun and adrenaline and lets the board fly on its fin while being in complete control.
Master of the turn: The JP Magic Ride 2020 feels effortless and refined even in challenging sea states. Still featuring the respected “autopilot qualities”, the JP Magic Ride requires a little input from the rider and its forgiveness will pamper the intermediate rider and up their success rate of gybes. At the same time its rail bite will encourage the more advanced rider to push harder and corner will full dedication. Tighter and tighter turns, classic freestyle like duck gybes and carving 360s will be the name of the game on the JP Magic Ride 2020. It has never been easier to enter the turn at speed, plane through to or to learn and to master any kind of gybe.
- Still based on a thin and wide platform with adjusted proportions.
- Slightly narrower at the centre and longer. The stretched-out waterline makes early planing easier and lift the board effortlessly onto the plane. It provides the rider more directional stability at speed and more upwind power.
- Even volume distribution keeps the centre of gravity close to the mast base.
- Wider nose makes it a more stable platform when non-planing.
- New and wider tail outline offer great release, reduces drag and improves high wind control.
- Smooth deck shape guarantees a comfortable stance in every foot strap option and makes it easier getting in and out of the straps.
- Increased V-flow underneath for a more comfortable ride, improved gybing and an exciting lively feel.
- Easy foot strap entry.
- Good leverage to load up the fin.
- Pro Model includes reinforced Powerbox to allow for the use of a foil.
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.