K2 Eighty Seven Snowboard 2020
What does K2 say?
A board that truly embodies the spirit of K2 Snowboarding, the Eighty Seven features a Bambooyah™ core, carbon fiber additives, and a tapered profile. A wider waist width and a tight sidecut make the Eighty Seven smooth, snappy, stable, and fun as hell.
Volume Shift sizing: Our recommended ride for this board is 3-5cm shorter than your normal snowboard size.
- Board Shape - Directional
- Snowboard Baseline - Camber
- Snowboard Base - 4000 Sintered
- Snowboard Glass ICG - 10 Biax Glass with Carbon
- Snowboard Inserts - 2 X 4
- Snowboards Category - All Mountain , Powder
- Snowboard Size Range - 150-159cm , 160-169cm
- Snowboard Shape Notes - Volume Shift™ , Tweekend™ , Tapered Directional
- Snowboard Construction - Hybritech™
- Snowboard Core - Bambooyah™
- Snowboard Additive - Carbon Torque Forks™
- Snowboard Width - Wide , Standard
Why shop with us?
- Free and Fast Delivery
- European Delivery Available
- 0% Finance and Klarna
- Expert Advice
- 100% safe and secure shopping
- Established and Trusted UK Boardsports Specialist
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.