- Chassis Material - GF Nylon Performance
- Footbed -3° Canting , Seamless EVA Footbed
- Adjustments - 100% Tool less Adjustment , Adjustable Power Ramp , On-Board Toe Adjust
- Highback & Features - All-Terrain Nylon , Forward Lean Adjustment , Airlock Forward Lean Adjustment , Tool-less Forward Lean Adj
- Ratchets - Aluminium Fixed-Pivot Ratchet , Integrated EZ feed Housing
Snowboard Bindings Category
All Mountain , Park/Rails
3D Ankle Strap , Padded Stitched Strap , Cam-Lock™ Centering , Hinge Mount
Perfect Fit™ 2.0 , Cam-Lock™ Centering
ProFusion Chassis: Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion™ chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp and toe strap adjustments are paired with multiple ankle-strap mount points to help dial in perfect fit and ideal power transfer.
3° Canted Footbed: Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
Custom Caddi: The foundation of our strap offering, this proven design features durable PU laminates.
100% Tool-less Adjustments: Our traditional bindings have 100% tool-less adjustment capability. Ankle straps and high backs can be adjusted by hand, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.