Liquid Force Solo V3 Kitesurf Kite 2017 (7m)
LIQUID FORCE SOLO V3 KITESURF KITE 2017
What does Liquid Force say?
Refined and evolved encompass the versatility of the Solo V3.
A new leading edge to trailing edge canopy profile highlights the fine tuned changes in the Solo V3 that brings maturity to the kite. This profile design improvement reduces flutter in the critical areas of the wingtip, increases stability in gusty wind conditions and creates an instant, engaged, power delivery upon sheeting in and smooth controlled de-power when sheeting out.
The single strut platform, mid range aspect ratio, and progressive leading edge arc moves the flying position slightly forward in the wind window offering superior low end power making the kite a natural choice for lighter wind specialists and dynamic freeriding hydrofoil riders.
The light weight advantage of the single strut platform allows the Solo V3 to handle messy and difficult wind conditions with ease – offering exceptional drift in the lulls and extreme controllable depower in heavy gusts. A fresh approach to bridle configuration has created rapid turn initiation and aided in providing more wingtip pressure to lighting fast off the water re-launching. The ultimate control of the Solo V3 culminates into a kite that traverses all freeriding disciplines and wind chasing travelers.
SOLO V3 LIGHT WIND Riding in light wind presents enough challenges as is. We believe that equipment should not add another dynamic of difficulty to this condition equation. The Solo lead the charge in light wind performance with its introduction 3 years ago. The Solo’s minimal build, single strut platform is unmatched for keeping the kite aloft in light and lulled wind. Don’t hold your progression and tricks back with the fear of crashing!
The same benefits of decreased weight for keeping the Solo V3 in the sky translates to ease of re-launch in the slightest of breeze. Additional weight savings components include reduction of heavy Dacron material and low profile bridle lines that reduce drag and weight creating a more forward flying position allow ease of upwind angles. If you are the type of rider that would rather be on the water than sitting on the beach, the Solo V3 is your answer to more days riding your kiteboard rather than riding your beach chair.
- Platform Ultra-Light single strut platform creating wide wind range and ultimate pack-ability.
- Leading- Edge Constant sweep leading edge delivering direct bar feel and easy, quick re-launch
- Material - Challenge Sail Cloth laminated triple ripstop canopy. Abrasion and tear resistant, UV coated material ensuring longevity in kite performance.
- Bridle - Simple no pulley bridle support. Lightweight and responsive by design. The lack of pulleys creates a more direct connection from rider to kite while eliminating unwanted weight on the leading edge.
- Max Flow - Inflating your kite should be easy, and with the exclusive Liquid Force Max Flow valve and pump system, it is! The widemouthed setup is nearly effortless and 40 percent faster.
- Tapered LE Tips - This LE wingtip design, combined with the LF tape batten prevents accidental bridle wraps.
- LE English Stitch Seams - Clean, inter locked, fray free design that creates a strong bond.
- One Pump System - Single point inflation system will inflate and deflate your struts automatically.
- Tension Trailing Edge - Reduces flutter, creates efficiency and increases TE strength
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.