Liquid Force V3 Mission Control System (Standard 49-55cm)
What does Liquid Force say?
The third iteration of the Mission Control Bar brings next-level performance to enhance your kiteboarding experience and progression. The control bar is one of the few tactile and highly interactive components in your gear box, and the Mission Control Bar sits at the heart of your kiteboarding experience.
To meet the highest standards of safety, performance and quality, we carefully examined every part on this bar with rigorous lab and field testing. It was designed through a meticulous engineering process to deliver pure, simple and clutter-free functionality. We’re not just confident in the Mission Control System, we’re proud to offer the best kite-to-rider connection available.
The Mission Control Bar uses a molded technology that reduces weight and unnecessary parts while adding strength. This minimal design has exactly what you need and nothing more, making for an easy-to-use system that feels natural in your hands. 5th line adjustment kit available
- Quick Release - Push-away, non-detachable quick release: Simply push away the trim loop to kill all the power in the kite, while one side of this safety system stays attached
- Loop - Molded Trim Loop with 100% depower: reliable, safe and simple to use
- Swivel - Manual main line swivel: Below the bar swivel for easy center line twist management
- Grip - Thin EVA grip for hand fatigue free kiteboarding
- Winders - TPU over-molded bar end winders: Soft, flexible bar winders for safety and easy line management
- Bar Width - Adjustable line leverage inserts: Change line leverage points from 49cm wide to 55cm wide on standard bar width, 40cm to 46cm on the compact bar width
- Cleat - Stainless marine grade trim cleat: Durable, easy to use, corrosion resistant cleat
- Flying line - 300kg flying lines: Highest quality monofilament braided pre-stretched flying lines
- Depower Line - Easy to replace depower trim line
- High-Y Splitter - Front line High Y for adjustable kite turning and bar pressure
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.