Duotone Power XT 2.0 RDM Mast Extension (36)
North Power XT SHOX RDM Mast Extension (36)
"The biggest innovation in Windsurfing history"
Hard to see, but true: The POWER.XT 2.0 has been completely redesigned. besides the basic idea it has almost nothing in common with its predecessor. From the brand new, extremely solid ratchet mechanism, the simplified release function and the high-strength Lyros® Dyneema rope up to the possibility to upgrade the POWER.XT 2.0 with a damper function - the POWER.XT 2.0 can do so much more and everything better.
Since its introduction 10 years ago the POWER.XT is the unmatched standard, when it comes to extensions with trim aids. Anyone who has used it once never wants to be without it. Thanks to the integrated lever it handles all downhaul forces and allows precise trim adjustments and fine tuning even on the water. Even kids can use it to cope the extreme downhaul tension of modern slalom sails. Each profile is adjusted with millimetre precision in seconds. The 15 cm long lever and the power ratio of 1:60 enable absolutely power-saving trimming.
1. Advantages when setting up the sail:
- Faster rigging: attach rope-loop – pull on standard-cleat – ratchet, ready!
- Significantly less power required (power ratio approx. 1/60)
- No need for trimming tools (e.g. “easy-rig“ or harness hook)
2. Advantages on the water:
- Adjustments can be made even on the water, increasing as well as releasing (e.g. when the wind speed changes)
- Increased safety. sail performance and wind range are optimised in to full!
Faster de-rigging thanks to RAPID.RELEASE
Thanks to RAPID.RELEASE the sail-tension can be instantly released. Due to the modified position of the standard cleat, just place one foot on the extension and pull the rope with a short jerk out of the standard cleat - done
2.THREAD.SYSTEM - Now compatible with all sail brands!
- The POWER.XT 2.0 features a stainless-steel open pulley enabling loop-loop-go rigging - the fastest and most comfortable way to rig your sail!
- The POWER.XT 2.0 is now the first choice even for sails with twisted tack-rollers (e.g. Loft, Naish, Severne). Yet their rope distribution has been taken into account during construction. This tack-roller orientation does not permit a loop-loop-go rigging though, means the rope needs to be threaded.
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.