Slingshot Bishop Wakeboard 2020
Slingshot Bishop Wakeboard 2020
What does Slingshot say?
The Bishop is a perfect all-around park board for the rider who likes to go BIG off the kickers and still be able to easily lock into presses.
If YKWTFGO, the Bishop is for YOU!
Designed exclusively for the cable, the Bishop board premiered in 2019 in just one size and was gone from stock faster than a fudge brownie on the bottom shelf of your refrigerator. For 2020, we’ve expanded the size range and removed the belly channels (as per Blakes request) to give it a looser feel on the water and free-er feel on the rails!
Finished with a nostalgic throwback graphic and all the kids be like: YKWTFGO! Little do they know we rocked this same pattern on our polo shirts while they were still rocking diapers!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE BISHOP WAKE BOARD:
- The Bishop is the happy-medium, one-board cable slayer. It goes big off kickers and handles hard landings while maintaining a loose and free feeling on rails and obstacles.
- FLEX TIPS - Slingshot’s signature flex tips were introduced in 2017 and are available on models such as the Windsor, Solo, Contrast, and Bishop Models. Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating, flex tips are designed to move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the … tips … for a whole new feel on rails.
- 3 STAGE ROCKER - Slightly slower board speed on the water, more controlled feel, ideal for locking into different sections of the rocker profile while pressing on obstacles.
- SINGLESHOT FUSION SIDEWALL - We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- CARBON BEDROCK INSERTS - Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- ATOMIC WOOD CORE - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- BALLISTIC BASE - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
- STIFF BELLY - A thicker core between the feet adds rigidity and helps the board hold it’s shape under pressure. This is ideal for big kicker hits or boat riding as it delivers cleaner pop and helps the board land with more speed.
- NARROW OUTLINE - A narrow outline delivers a much more playful feel on the water and faster transition from toe to heel. Great for aggressive carving from edge to edge and overall responsiveness.
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.