Slingshot Dwarf Craft 4'6" Kite Foil Board 2020
What does Slingshot say?
A versatile size and shape that’s friendly enough to learn on but progressive enough that you don’t have to worry about outgrowing once you’re past the beginner phase. The dwarf craft 4’6” is light and agile, with the beveled bottom of a more advanced board, the volume and front-end rocker of a user-friendly setup and a concaved deck that helps you know where your feet are at all times.
This is a comfortable, all-around foil board that just about anyone can hop on and immediately feel at home.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE DWARF CRAFT 4’6”
- NEW Cushy corduroy deck pad
- NEW Footstrap inserts
- Comfortable, versatile size and shape for all ability levels
- Front end rocker and volume help reduce nose-diving
- Concave deck increases turning response, helps with foot position
- Beveled/chined rails reduce catching an edge when carving
- Adjustable track mount lets you dial in foil position
- pedestal mounting hardware
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.