Slingshot Outwit SUP Foil Board 2020
What does Slingshot say?
A versatile SUP foil board for small to medium waves, rolling swell and open-ocean downwind runs. The Outwit’s short, narrow, high-volume pro le is designed to make getting up to speed and catching waves as easy as possible, while remaining agile, playful and pumpable once you’re on-foil and cruising.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE OUTWIT
- Super buoyant for its length, keeps board compact and agile once you’re foiling
- Concave deck gives heel-toe leverage for responsive turning and carving
- Sculpted bottom contour helps with early takeoff, prevents “sticking” when you touch down
- Pumpable - link wave to wave without touching down
- Short length makes traveling and transporting easier than with traditional SUP boards
- track mounting hardware
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.