Slingshot Solo Wakeboard 2020
Slingshot Solo Wakeboard 2020
What does Slingshot say?
The 2020 Solo is a boat shredding, park destroying dream machine. The flex tips allow for a new sort of playfulness at the park, while the added stiffness and channels in the belly allow you to hold a stronger edge and get huge pop off the wake.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE SOLO WAKE BOARD:
The Solo is one of the most responsive boards in our lineup, with fast edge to edge transition and a rigid belly with channeling that gives it added traction and all-terrain shredability.
- EDGE ENHANCERS - (fins) (4) 1/2 inch bolt on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops. Just don't get caught trying to nose press these bad boys through the park.
- 3 STAGE ROCKER - Slower board speed on the water, bigger pop off the wake. Ideal for boat riding or for locking into different sections of the flex on the cable on nose and tail presses.
- BELLY CHANNELS - Gives an additional grip, stability and traction on the water. A tighter, more locked in feel.
- BALLISTIC BASE - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
- SLINGSHOT FUSION SIDEWALL - We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- CARBON BEDROCK INSERTS - Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- ATOMIC WOOD CORE - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- FLEX TIPS - Slingshot’s signature flex tips were introduced in 2017 and are available on models such as the Windsor, Solo, Contrast, and Bishop Models. Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating, flex tips are designed to move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
Why shop with us?
- Free and Fast Delivery
- European Delivery Available
- 0% Finance and Klarna
- Expert Advice
- 100% safe and secure shopping
- Established and Trusted UK Boardsports Specialist
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.