Slingshot Terrain Wakeboard 2020
Slingshot Terrain Wakeboard 2020
What does Slingshot say?
A rail and feature-friendly park board with a soft flex pattern for riders who love a buttery-smooth feeling under their feet. The Terrain is your ticket to going from “joe” to “pro” when it comes to riding features in the park. The design is as simple as it gets, focused heavily on riding rails. The soft flex pattern is a magical experience on obstacles when it comes to getting over that hump and locking into bigger presses, and the wide profile is perfect for when it comes to locking in to 50/50’s.
The terrain is the baseline for every board in our cable fleet - and a proven favorite with our pro team!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE TERRAIN WAKEBOARD:
The Terrain is the classic rail riding board without any BS, bells or whistles. Built for rail riding gurus who love a soft and smooth flex.t gives it added traction and all-terrain shredability.
- SINGLESHOT FUSION SIDEWALL - We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- CARBON BEDROCK INSERTS - Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- BALLISTIC BASE - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
- SOFT FLEX PATTERN - The soft flex pattern makes it easy for riders to feel the excitement of flex without putting a ton of effort into their presses. Simply put, you can nosepress and tailpress like a boss, and take advantage of a fun new feeling in the park - this flex is most suitable for riders who focus heavily on rails.
- WIDE PROFILE - The wide profile makes it easier to stay locked onto rails all the way to the finish, and also provides more surface area to keep you on top of the water with less speed / effort. Great for those looking to add a little extra distance to their 50/50’s!
Why shop with us?
- Free and Fast Delivery
- European Delivery Available
- 0% Finance and Klarna
- Expert Advice
- 100% safe and secure shopping
- Established and Trusted UK Boardsports Specialist
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.