Slingshot Volt Wakeboard 2020
Slingshot Volt Wakeboard 2020
What does Slingshot say?
A new addition to our lineup, the 2020 Volt is a cable-specific board in the plus sized category, outfitted with high performance features including subtle flex tips and elliptical concave.
The Volt is the cable-exclusive sibling to the Native, offered in sizes all the way up to 158 cm. With a thinner profile and flex tips, it’s the new king of the park for riders who are wanting more surface area and more control on rails. Fully equipped with subtle flex tips and an exaggerated elliptical concave, you’ll be pressing harder - for longer - in the park and have a whole new appreciation for the term “feel” when it comes to obstacle riding. The Volt’s continuous rocker makes it fast on the water as well so you can ride away from the kickers clean and with speed. We’re sizing up year after year...are you?
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE VOLT WAKE BOARD:
You’ll love the Volt if you’re looking for a high performance plus-sized board suitable for all aspects of park riding.
- CARBON BEDROCK INSERTS - Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- ATOMIC WOOD CORE - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- SUBTLE FLEX TIPS - With softer lines and transitions than Slingshot’s standard Slingshot flex tip, this smooth taper to thinner tips disperses the flex more throughout the entire board; 60 % flex in the tips, 40 % flex through the belly.
- BALLISTIC BASE - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
- SINGLESHOT FUSION SIDEWALL - We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- ELLIPTICAL CONCAVE - Imagine this like a reverse rocker running from edge to edge at the tip and tail of the board, allowing the tip and tail to wrap around round park features and “hold” for longer. Yep, your nose and tail presses on the pipe rail just got a whole lot sweeter, and when riding on the water makes for a fun and floaty transition from heel to toe.
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.