Slingshot Watergun Wakeboard 2020
Slingshot Watergun Wakeboard 2020
What does Slingshot say?
A beefed-up version of our Terrain model for charging obstacles and kickers and softening the blow when you go big and come back down to earth.
The Water Gunn is an upgraded version of our ever popular Terrain, featuring carbon reinforcement throughout the belly of the board to help guys like Aaron Gunn ride away from huge drops off the back side of the kickers. This deck is of course a beast on the rails, but with the upgraded ability to charge the kickers and ride away clean whether it be a 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 you’re working on, or in Aaron’s case, a 3-2-7. Regardless of how the math works out up there, the Water Gunn has you covered when it’s time to come down to the surface.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE WATER GUNN WAKE BOARD:
The Water Gunn is a home run when it comes to riding rails, with the upgraded ability to handle kicker landings with ease.
- SINGLESHOT FUSION SIDEWALL - We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- CARBON STRINGER - The carbon stringer is a sublayer of the board running vertically along the path of the boot inserts, helping to stiffen the belly of the board and push the flex points farther out towards the tip and tail of the boards. With the belly holding its shape more firmly, riders are able to land with more impact without distorting the board shape, allowing the board to continue forward with more speed.
- SOFT FLEX PATTERN - The soft flex pattern makes it easy for riders to feel the excitement of flex without putting a ton of effort into their presses. Simply put, you can nosepress and tailpress like a boss, and take advantage of a fun new feeling in the park.
- CARBON BEDROCK INSERTS - Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- ATOMIC WOOD CORE - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- BALLISTIC BASE - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.