Slingshot Windsor Wakeboard 2020
What does Slingshot say?
The signature model of globetrotting park superstar James Windsor. This guy shreds the cable in ways most can only dream of, and the Windsor is his weapon of choice. We’ve sent this board around the world with James Windsor, who has more hours on the water than any other member of the Slingshot family. He continues to use and abuse and we continue to improve, making the Windsor pro model one of the most tried and true boards in our lineup! Channels through the tips help riders lock in for air tricks and big edges into kickers, and the flex tips complement the medium-soft flex pattern for the ultimate playfulness on rails.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE WINDSOR WAKE BOARD:
It’s the ultimate board for riding every aspect of every park worldwide, approved by one of the most influential cable riders to date. hybrid rocker HYBRID ROCKER Best of both- happy medium, a little more pop than continuous but still nice and fast on the water.
- BALLISTIC BASE - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, our park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years - Earning the ultimate seal of approval and certified “Ballistic”.
- TIP/TAIL CHANNELS - Channels in the tip and tail of the board increase overall traction and stability for hard edging and high flying riders.
- EDGE ENHANCERS - (fins) (4) .5 inch bolt on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops. Just don't get caught trying to nosepress these bad boys through the park.
- SINGLESHOT FUSION SIDEWALL - We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- CARBON BEDROCK INSERTS - Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- ATOMIC WOOD CORE - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- FLEX TIPS - Slingshot’s signature flex tips were introduced in 2017 and are available on models such as the Windsor, Solo, Contrast, and Bishop Models. Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating, flex tips are designed to move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.