Chinook Pro1 Alloy Boom 185 - 247cm
Chinook Pro1 Alloy Windsurf Boom 185 - 247cm
- Long adjustment range (62cm) – will fit many sails in your quiver
- Outstanding torsional rigidity and stiffness
- Monocoque construction. One piece arm with a wide angled bend curve through the front end for easier rig handling during tacks and gybes
- The tail piece is made from extra wide diameter tubing to increase stiffness. The boom arm diameter itself is wider towards the tail to accommodate this
- Boom clamp is over 12cm long on the mast. This gives a very solid connection and minimizes point loading
- Absolute boom length markings on a blue anodized continuous tail piece
- Built in 3 pulley block on the tail piece - perfect for in-flight adjustable outhaul systems as well as a regular fixed length outhaul
- Foam filled tubing keeps water out
- Grip diameter tapers down from a super stiff 33mm to 29mm in the important hand zone
The Chinook boom head is fully articulated, so regardless of what height the boom is set at, there will be no excess tension on the boom arms or the mast. It also ensures that if the boom head is not level with the clew, the boom will not pull at the leech or foot of the sail.
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.