Chinook RDG Carbon Boom 150 - 200
- Standard Pro-1 Head fits SDM or RDM
- Reduced Diameter Grip - 24.5mm
- 2-Pin stainless steel vertical slide collars
- New 50cm tail is stiffer and creates modern, straighter bend
- New loop-n-go outhaul block for quick, centered sail position
- Built-in excess rope retention
- Harness line index markings
- Absolute boom length markings
- Monocoque custom composite body and tail-piece
- Permanent absolute length markings
- Easy adjustment collars
- Positive snap-in skinny adapter
- Specialized Bend Curve
- Range: 150-200cm
- Weight: 2.15 kg
The Pro-1 boom head is fully articulated, so regardless of what height the boom is set at, there will be no excess tension on the boom arms or the mast. It also ensures that if the boom head is not level with the clew, the boom will not pull at the leech or foot of the sail.
These carbon booms come into their own in bumpy or overpowered conditions - their stiffness resists arm bending, and prevents the rig from distorting and causing you control problems!
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.