Chinook Two-Bolt Quick Release Tendon Euro-Pin
Two-Bolt Quick Release Tendon Euro-Pin
- Chinook at its best, simple, tough, trustworthy and made to last
- State-of-the-art design and quality
- For many this is the ultimate, no compromise system for when the going gets tough
- Urethane tendon joint gives excellent all round performance
- Twin rope safety back-up to get you back to the beach
- One complete stainless steel unit above the black tendon joint - virtually impossible for the pin to break off
- The cylindrical black tendon is easy to replace
- Almost all sailors that try the 2 bolt base system never go back - they love its ease of use and dependability
- Unique and easy to remove Upper UJ section, with a built in hex wrench that tightens the two mounting bolts on the plate. The separate deck plate can then be moved
- The low height plate can be left on the board without the Upper UJ section - giving easy board storage and saving time when you go sailing
- Additional separate deck plates can be purchased (one for each board)
- Simple, tough and unbeatable base system
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.