Dakine Nylon/Cork Tuning Brush
Dakine Nylon / Cork Brush
The Nylon/Cork Brush combines two of the handiest items for on-the-go tuning of your skis or snowboard. The nylon-bristled brush is great for brushing your base clean before waxing, and brushing it smooth after waxing. The softness of the nylon makes it easy to carry in a pocket, and comfortable against your palm when using the cork on the reverse side to smooth and buff newly-applied wax. This will be the hardest-working piece in your tuning kit.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 3.5" x 1.5" [ 8 x 3.5cm ] working area on brush
- 4" x 2" [ 10 x 5cm ] cork
- Multi-use nylon tuning brush with cork
- Use brush to expose base structure after waxing
- Cork after using rub on wax, or in extreme cold snow
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.