Freedom Foil Boards Wingnut
This is the wing board you have been waiting for, the Wingnut is offered in multiple sizes to suit all rider's sizes and abilities. Larger sizes give a stable and light platform to those just finding their feet on a foil but want a board to stay with them throughout their foiling progression. The smaller sized Wingnuts are the perfect step downsizes for most riders looking to progress onto a smaller board to truly feel the freedom of the foiling. With a Quad concave bottom and slight step tail Wingnut’s have excellent release and control on and off the foil. Footstrap inserts and super lightweight construction allows the wingnut to be boosted as high as the rider can take it.
- Concave Deck
Maximizes board control and feel
- Quad Concave Bottom
Reduces Drag &assists with take off
- Forward Volume
Assists with Take Offs and Landings
- Reduced Chine Rails
Avoid & Reflect Water & Maximizes Volume
- Bottom Handle
Balanced Bottom Location
- Air Vent
Pressure Relief Valve
- 10.75” FFB Tracks
Proprietary FFB Technology
- Slight Step Tail
Reduces water drag
- Leash Plug
Bottom placement to prevent leash tangle
There have been no corners cut when it come to the construction of all Freedom Foil Boards. With the highest quality materials and manufacturing process, our boards are some of the lightest on the market while being reliable ride after ride.
- Lightweight EPS Core – All our board cores are built out of stringer less EPS foam with higher density foam around the foil track for stiffness and strength.
- Carbon Strip – Directional carbon runs along the center of the base for improved durability and responsiveness.
- Specialized Carbon – All our boards are wrapped with high grade woven carbon with extra fibers running from tip to tail.
- S Glass – An extra layer of glass fiber is used to distribute impact from knees, heels and hard landing.
- E Glass – A final protective layer of glass is added over the paint and carbon to prevent chips.
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.