Red Paddle Co Protective SUP Board Cover (12'6 Sport)
What does Red Paddle Co say?
The perfect accessory if you plan on keeping your board inflated on the deck of your boat. Acting as a UV shield to keep those colours looking box fresh as well as protecting your board and boat from the day to day grind of sailing. An inflatable sup is a fantastic accessory for any boat but we found that a lot of people wanted to keep their boards inflated on deck. Although they are insanely durable, to minimise scuffs and UV damage whilst on board we have created a board sock to keep your pride and joy in perfect condition no matter how long you’re at sea for.
PROTECT YOUR BOARD AND BOAT WHILST ON BOARD.
Daisy chain webbing along the rail makes it easy to secure the board to the railings and the tail opening combined with our UPF 50+ 4 way stretch material makes putting the sock on a breeze, no matter how much space you have on deck. To reduce the possibility or wear and tear, high impact areas such as the nose and fin openings have been reinforced.
Also a great way to protect your board if you want to leave your board inflated on a roof rack or whilst you store it.
Available in three sizes:
- Ride 10’7″: Fits 10’6″ Ride; 10’7″ Wind; 10’7″ Windsurf; 10’8″ Ride & 10’8″ Active Sport
- 11’1″: Fits 11’0″ Sport & 11’3″ Sport
- Sport 12’6″: Fits 12’6″ Sport & 12’6″ Elite
Please note that although the Board Jacket will reduce the effects of discolouration of your board from sunlight, we do not recommend leaving inflated boards in high temperatures and direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Daisy Chain Rail Webbing: Provides secure attachment points for storing on deck or on a roof rack
- Fast Drying Breathable Fabric: Allows moisture out to prevent any mould forming
- UV Resistant Material: UPF 50+ fabric reduces de-colourisation compared to being left in direct sunlight keeping your board looking newer for longer
- Easy Wide Access YKK Zipper: Simplifies putting the board sock on and off
- Chunky Durable YKK Zip with Grab Handle: Handle makes putting the sock on quick and easy whilst the chunky YKK zip reduces snagging
- Reinforced Nose and Fin Slots: Reduces wear and tear on stress points
- 4 Way Stretch Fabric: Provides a snug fit, but allows stretch whilst putting it on
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. email@example.com
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.