Fanatic Freewave TE Windsurf Board 2022
Fanatic Freewave TE Windsurf Board
An evolution of the Stubby outline blended with our legendary FreeWave DNA, the FreeWave is the true chameleon – ready to adapt and excel in all conditions.
Last season we took our low-drag FreeWave STB concept a step further and refined the nose and pulled in the tail shape, resulting in increased control and manoeuvrability that rivals any classic waveboard on the wave face. That left room to increase planing power through its rocker line, making the range clearly the most powerful FreeWave of all times!
From flat water blasting to bump & jump to waves, the FreeWave is the one board that takes it all in its stride, and will boost your level across a bigger range of conditions than ever.
- BOTTOM SHAPE - Very smooth and comfortable ride in chop thanks to constant V bottom shape with slight double concaves
- FASTER ROCKER - Faster rocker line boosts planing power especially on the larger sizes
- FIN OPTIONS - Powerbox centre fin and Slot Box side fins (with Slot Box covers) allow for use as a tri-fin or single fin
- FLAT DECK - Great for classic freestyle moves thanks to the flat deck, neutral bottom shape and compact outline
- FOOTSTRAP OPTIONS - Double back strap option (on the larger models - 95+) for flat water blasting and true versatility
- PARALLEL OUTLINE - Parallel outline design provides low drag and boosts control
- TRIM - Trim and stance provides snappy turning on the wave
- WIDE TAIL - The wide tail ensures incredible early planing and upwind performance
- PULLED IN TAIL - New pulled in tail shape and outline boosts and control over previous FreeWave STB
- FOOTPAD - Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpad
- PREMIUM FOOTSTRAP - Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic Premium Footstraps
BXIC - BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY
45/45 degree Biax Innegra Carbon fibre, with an additional 90 degree fibre weave layer on top. This combination of precisely placed fibres caters for a perfect balance of flex and stiffness. Extra wide Carbon and Innegra fibres with a linear alignment for best strength and efficiency of each individual fibre. Our unique Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish technology has proven to be the ultimate construction for our Wave and Freestyle boards. Fanatic took the initiative to take the next technical step by introducing this new and exclusive high-end fibre finish into all TE models, meeting the high demands of our World Cup Team.
Absorbs force from impact extremely well due to 45 / 45 degree weave, and achieves maximum strength via an extra layer of fibres on top with a 90 degree weave
Added durability and 3 % stronger due to the woven fibre of the Carbon and Innegra
Perfectly balanced (50 / 50). Strong, forgiving and impact resistant Innegra combined with a durable Carbon weave
- FREEWAVE TE 75 / 85 / 95 / 105 - 1x Power Box, 2x Slot Box 13 cm / 1x 18 cm / 19 cm / 20 cm / 21 cm, 2x 12 cm
- FREEWAVE TE 115 - 1x Power Box, 2x Slot Box 13 cm / MFC 30 cm
Wet n Dry Boardsports wants you to enjoy your purchases as soon as possible, so we strive to dispatch your order on the same day if ordered before 1pm. (subject to payment authorization and stock availability). If there is going to be a delay for any reason we’ll let you know.
Standard delivery is currently free to the UK*
* Excludes Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, please call or mail for a quote for delivery to these destinations. firstname.lastname@example.org
For European or Worldwide shipping please contact us for a shipping quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We will either issue a full refund for the item or send a different size if you would like an exchange. Just let us know what size you would like.
In all return correspondence, please indicate your order number and name.
Please note that if goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them, we reserve the right to refuse such returns.